Pain.
Today was a hot, long, painful, sleepy, dreamy day.
PE was the most effective PE lesson ever. A game of basketball with the other class and we were running up and down the court non-stop, (I perspire, I don't sweat) very hot and I felt like fainting. I'm quite excited for the PE Electives to start next week, yay kick-boxing! Anyway, I had major cramps the entire day. I swear I want to yank out my uterus. Why couldn't I have been born with two extra ding dongs (pardon the vulgar crudeness in my language I'm pms-y). Seriously. So what if guys have to go through NS, big deal. Try menstruation and pregnancy. Bastards. I read this book that day, about how the male gender treat sex so lightly as compared to us females


ahaha I have digressed too much. ...I am angsty and feeling very feminist as of current, apologies.
I have been doing my homework like a good nerdy student, yay wannabe teacher's pet hahaha far from that euw euw euw.
Pain. I can't/don't want to move. Goodnight.
PE was the most effective PE lesson ever. A game of basketball with the other class and we were running up and down the court non-stop, (I perspire, I don't sweat) very hot and I felt like fainting. I'm quite excited for the PE Electives to start next week, yay kick-boxing! Anyway, I had major cramps the entire day. I swear I want to yank out my uterus. Why couldn't I have been born with two extra ding dongs (pardon the vulgar crudeness in my language I'm pms-y). Seriously. So what if guys have to go through NS, big deal. Try menstruation and pregnancy. Bastards. I read this book that day, about how the male gender treat sex so lightly as compared to us females
ahaha I have digressed too much. ...I am angsty and feeling very feminist as of current, apologies.
I have been doing my homework like a good nerdy student, yay wannabe teacher's pet hahaha far from that euw euw euw.
Pain. I can't/don't want to move. Goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home